START UP SMALL SEO SERVICES
We provide Technical SEO services to ensure your website is optimised for search engines and put you ahead of your competitions.
Technical SEO is not optional
Technical SEO is important for your website to be indexed, crawled and visible to search engines.
Technical SEO is the process of fine-tuning your websites to allow search engine spiders to locate your website, to crawl easier and to decide what pages to include in Search Engine Ranking Pages (SERPs). Content SEO will not reap the full benefit if search engine spiders have difficulties finding, crawling and indexing your website.
At Start Up Small, we use industry best practices and premium SEO analysis tools to optimise your website technically for search engine spiders. Our extensive and concrete experience in website design, web development and server management allows us to develop strategies from various angles and future-proof your digital presence.
Technical SEO services with traceable results
SEO Audit Report & Consultation2 Units
- ✓ SEO Audit Report
- ✓ Audit up to 500 pages (Upgrade options available)
- ✓ 45 mins consultation
- ✓ An e-voucher for $380 off your purchase of any of our SEO packages
Essential SEO Services12 Units
- ✓ SEO Audit Report & Consultation
- ✓ Fix 3xx redirect errors
- ✓ Fix 404 errors
- ✓ Fix 5xx server errors
- ✓ Fix Canonical URLs issues
- ✓ Fix Mixed content (HTTP, HTTPS) issues
- ✓ Remove outdated content from Google search result
- ✓ Backlinks Audit
- ✓ Backlinks disavow
- ✓ Sitemaps submissions
Growth SEO Services24 Units
- ✓ Everything in Essential Technical SEO package
- ✓ Improve PageSpeed performance
- ✓ Optimise images
- ✓ Optimise HTML/CSS
- ✓ Optimise JS rendering issues
- ✓ Optimise browser and server caching
- ✓ Optimise CDN
Scale SEO Services45 Units
- ✓ Everything in Growth Technical SEO package
- ✓ Minimum commitment period 3 months
- ✓ Monthly SEO Audit Reports
- ✓ Keyword analysis report
- ✓ Update H1, H2, H3 tags
- ✓ Update URL structure
- ✓ Update Meta titles and descriptions
- ✓ Update alt attributes
- ✓ Structure data schema (up to 5 types) (Upgrade options available)
ALL SEO SERVICES INCLUDE:
Increase index coverage
- SEO Audit Report
- Website backup
- Staging Environment
- Priority E-mail Support
FAQ on Technical SEO Services
1. What’s Technical SEO?
Technical SEO is a process of optimising your website for search engine spiders. The objective of Technical SEO is to provide a conducive environment for search engine spiders to crawl your website, increase index coverage and interpret your web pages correctly. If a website is not optimised technically or has technical errors, it will discourage search engine spiders from crawling and indexing the website, which impacts your SERPs ranking.
2. What is the difference between Technical SEO and Content SEO?
Technical SEO focuses on the technical aspects of the website. Content SEO focus on keywords analysis and frequency.
Content SEO communicates with search engines in the form of text, audio and images that are visible to end users. Technical SEO communicates with search engines by ensuring the website meets the spiders’ technical requirements.
3. Which is more important? Technical SEO or Content SEO?
You can’t reap the full benefit of content SEO marketing if your website does not meet the technical requirements for search engine spiders.
4. Does my website require Technical SEO?
Every website will benefit from Technical SEO. Most of the technical SEO errors are not apparent to end users but it has an impact on search engine spiders. We will provide a full SEO Audit to identify the SEO issues that need to be fixed for your website. Every website will require a different SEO approach and strategy.
5. How long does Technical SEO take to see results?
Some technical SEO fixes will show results instantaneously while some will take days to months for the results to be reflected by search engines.
6. How often do we need to do Technical SEO?
Some technical SEO are one-time fixes while some require ongoing fine-tuning to maintain good performance. We will provide a full SEO Audit to identify the SEO issues that need to be fixed for your website and advise the course of action.
7. Do your SEO packages include website design and development work?
Our SEO packages do not include website design and development work. Website design and development is available as an add-on service.
8. Do I need to disavow backlinks?
Google search engine can identify spam links and that will not have any impact on your SERPs ranking if you don’t disavow them. Disavowing backlinks is recommended for low-quality links that you paid for or unnaturally gained from your SEO marketing efforts. We can disavow backlinks for you if needed.
ON-DEMAND CREATIVE & DIGITAL DELIVERABLES
We take the mystery out of creative work and empower businesses to make informed and better decisions