START UP SMALL WITH ON-DEMAND DIGITAL DELIVERABLES
Start at your own level of comfort, customise based on your needs and what you want to acquire.
Our on-demand deliverables packages are suitable for experienced stakeholders who have done their research and know what they are looking for
Self-start immediately with our on-demand deliverables packages if you have a ready creative brief and a good-to-execute marketing strategy.
Book a consultation with us if you are unsure of what deliverables are needed to achieve your project objectives. We can walk you through a strategic planning and creative conceptualisation process to kickstart your project.
STEPS TO KICKSTART YOUR DELIVERABLES PACKAGESCustomise your preferred package based on what you need, bring us your materials and we will take care of the rest
Select and customise the deliverable you need. You can use the self-checkout order form or contact us to discuss your requirements.
Our team will get in touch with you within 1-2 working days after we received the payment confirmation.
We review your project brief and the materials you have for us to work with. We may ask for more information to understand your requirements better.
Once we have fully understood your expectations, we will set up your account and are ready to start on your project.
ON-DEMAND CREATIVE & DIGITAL DELIVERABLES
We take the mystery out of creative work and empower businesses to make informed and better decisions
FAQ on Creative & Digital Deliverables
1. What materials do I need to prepare?
Depending on the deliverable you need, generally, to kickstart a project, we need the following materials:
- Your corporate logo (If you need a logo design, you can check out our startup logo design packages )
- Your Project Brief (Feel free to use our Project Brief templates here)
- Your approved content for the website in their appropriate format (e.g. Text in word document, editable PDF etc. Images in .jpeg, gif, png, .psd, .ai)
- Your website and FTP login credentials (For website deliverables)
- Your working templates (For content updates deliverables)
- Units Plans
1. Can I use my Unit Wallet to order the deliverables?
2. What is the timeline to deliver my deliverable?
The timeline varies depending on your requirements. We can better advise the timeline once we received and reviewed your order. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions before placing an order.
1. How will I receive the final files?
Depending on the size of the final files, we can deliver via email attachments, upload to a shared drive or provide a secure link for you to download.
1. What is the payment term?
Our payment term is 100% upfront for deliverables.
2. What is your refund policy?
Upon payment confirmation, we will provide an initial 15 minutes review to discuss your project requirements. If you think we aren’t the best match for your project after the review, we will do a full refund within 7 days. There will be no refund once we start working on your project.
3. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit cards and debit cards payment via Paypal. If you hold a Singapore bank account, we accept payment via bank transfers and PayNow.